Wednesday 5 May 2010

End Of Being Bad........For now!!


I have throughly enjoyed this module, ive laughed definatley cringed at some of the presentations (body modification the hardcore pictures) but i its been one of my most favourite modules of the whole year. Although im still unsure exactly what is bad behaviour, to me anything which can be described as being bad by one person is there opinion not nessecarily what it is, and many of the choices we make in relation to how we behave is our own personal choice, whether were conforming to what society says we should behave like, or just simply following what we have been taught by our parents, which ever reason we have, if something is not bad to you then why should it bother us if someone else thinks it is?? Personally as long as i follow the law and attempt to behave myself in matters which could hurt others, how ever else i behave is up to me, and whats wrong with being a little bad now and again......... its good for the soul!!
And apparently its not just me who thinks being bad is good for you, have a look at the link below let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment