Wednesday 5 May 2010

Comment made on "John Daniels?!" "when you've known him as long as I have son..."

I have to agree with this one, and sorry but hahaha to the knocking yourself out thats when you know its time to go home lol. (sorry) I think that the outlook about it also have to do with who you socialize with is probably the best example, i know if im with the girls we tend to take it slow with a bottle of wine or two, if with a mixture of friends i'd go for the vodka every time, and its more than a bottle or two!! As most of us drinkers will say we drink for a purpose, may be a celebration of some kind, because were watching the footie or simply to unwind after a manic week, either way as long as its not everyday and a dependancy then i'll say "bottoms up"

1 comment:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though. Great Thanks. FAST LEAN PRO

    ReplyDelete