Thursday 11 February 2010

Shop Lifting


OK, so in relation to this weeks lecture....... as for shoplifting theft is theft whether it be someone you know or a shop, i know when i was 8 i robbed a pack of Polo's from my corner shop and my mother made me take them back and apologise... i suppose its all down to the society you live in and if a youth (as i was) it all depends on your parents/guardians! I know my mom would tan my arse if i did it again!!

Whilst having a google moment i came across this site which actually lets people post tips on shop lifting some of them are quite funny, and may actually work!! http://www.bombshock.com/old-forums-archive/oldforums-fakeid-fraud/shoplifting-for-dummies.html

2 comments:

  1. I agree with theft being theft, however I also thnk that it can be justified occaisionally. You see poor countries cuttin off peoples hands for theft, when they just did it to feed their families!

    Here's one for ya, can you nick something if it's going to be given out free? When I was 14 I was wagging school in town and they were giving out free samples of doritos. So I crept behind the corden and took a boxfull. Nicking I agree but 'bad' nicking? You decide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday, 28 February 2010
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/01788737387320019407
    In response to Jenni's blog I would love a weekend in The Dame but not sure the old man would believe it was a university requirement . As Jen also said about prostitution It's your body . I believe that's true however I do think that for most it's not all high class and glamour like Billy Piper makes out . I think if you asked the girls up Carma (red light district in Walsal) they would tell you it's cold ,has long hours , the customer feed back is terrible and the pays piss poor

    ReplyDelete